Monday, May 25, 2015

Played Chess

So this week was pretty cool! We were invited to go to one of my investigators from my first areas wedding this last Friday!! We did a split and me and Elder Smith rode our bikes there.  So it’s official.  It takes 20 minutes on bike to get to my first area! And her baptism is tonight so we will be able to go again to support her! 
 Also, Tomorrow Heifara (from Tahaa) will be sealed to her parents so we will be able to go to that as well! So yeah this week was good. 
 We are having a baptism coming up this next Saturday with Oneil (our ten year old investigator who’s mom in a chief in the police) and we had to move our baptism for this Saturday for sometime in June.  I have yet to fix one for my birthday! :) We will see hahaha but all is well in Pamatai!
And drunk guy wanted to play chess with me yesterday! 
 And also this week I was able to go on a split with Elder Fareata at Tavararo, so I broke out my old trusty bike! And I got bike butt all over again.  I don’t have time for that! But it was really good the people are super nice, and they make us banana crepes! So I don’t complain!
 Well anyway this week was great next week will be better! I love this gospel! I love the power and freedom it gives to everyone! People see the difference, people can see the change! Our job is just to find the people who are ready to make that change! And then help them do it! With the enabling power of Christ and the Gospel everything is possible! I know that I am a child of God and he has sent me here!
Love you all so so much
Elder Moller

No comments:

Post a Comment