Monday, May 18, 2015

Pamatai

Well I’m staying in Pamatai with Elder Doit for another 6 weeks.  I did the math and by then I will have served with a French companion for 12 months of my mission. Wow.
 But in other news I passed my driving test with flying colors, We got in the car and drove around the parking lot, then drove up and down a really big hill four times though a round about and into the parking lot! And then he asked me "Think your good", and  I just looked at him and answered  "hope so!" and I passed!!! It was so much easier to get permission here! Don’t worry I already celebrated! And so yeah this week was a win! (Elder Moller told me that his new name was now the Stig or Elder Stig I guess  (you have to be a Top Gear fan to understand) - Kelly)
 Also this next Monday I have a baptism in Taapuna and a new convert coming from Tahaa to be sealed with her family! I’m so excited to see the lives progress of these people I love! I love the people of Pamatai and I am pretty sure to pull off another 7-month area here, but its great!
 I also learned that the new missionaries being called to Tahiti only have to stay in the MTC for 6 weeks! It’s a big change, but I don’t regret the 12 weeks I spent with some of my best friends!
 Thank you for the love you all send, and know I love you all,
The love of God is real and it is all around.

1 John Chapter 4
 16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
 17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
19 We love him, because he first loved us.

Elder Moller

No comments:

Post a Comment