Monday, June 1, 2015

What A Week

To all my family and friends.... Iaorana
 This week was a little crazy going back and forth between baptisms and a sealing.  It was great!!
I don’t have a ton of time today because we have to go sing in the choir and then we are going on a hike with our zone so that’s fun! 
 This week it was really fun to be able to see the people you love so much continue to progress in their lives! 
This week we were able to do a service project with everyone in our zone, we went and did a little bit of everything.  We cemented and painted and power washed and cleaned windows and washed toys.  It was really fun and the family was so thankful! 
 I know this gospel is true.  I know that we all have ups and downs but it’s all for the best! We receive trials because God knows who we can become through them.  I know that Jesus is our savior and our bridge to eternal happiness!  I know the family can be together forever.  I love you all so much and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment