Monday, June 22, 2015

Dead Cats

I am a little amazed at the week I just had....
I’ll start with the concert, so we sang in our stake again! All the missionaries on Tahiti (75) got together and put on a performance on the plan of Salvation singing songs only about the plan of God! It was awesome and we found three new investigators thanks to it! We will be doing three or four more in the coming months!!
Also, our Stake Faa'a, and the stake of Punaauia (my first stake here at Tahiti) had a massive inter-ville sports game day, where all the wards got together and competed! The missionaries all formed a team and we played with our members and investigators.  Proudly to say Pamatai is the big winners.  Sadly to say there was a sac cloth race and I ate it so hard in front of the whole stadium of people but I won so its fine!
So also this week while having an interview at out ward mission leaders house, a huge worker truck backed up into our car almost pushing it into a ditch! I spent an hour doing paperwork, ugh! 
But I’m happy to say that I am driving like an awesome driver, killing it! My companion helps a ton by laughing with me when I stall and when the car decides to stop by its self! We kinda just both laugh because were so stressed; it’s actually really funny!
So when Elder Warren moved in, a weird fish smell came into our room and I told him he needed to check his stuff and find what smells like sour fish, and we could find it so we looked in the attic and in the closets and there was nothing so today we decided to go on an adventure to find the smell.  This took us to the bottom level of the house where no one lives and we kept smelling and looking and under this grate thing we found a dead cat and its scents were wafting up into our room! So we decided to go get it out of there, so we found a rake a pole and a plastic sac and we heaved this thing into the sack, it took us about 15 minutes because we were all gagging to much and because its skin kept falling off.  Oh heavens it was something I never want to do again! I feel a little justified because that cat kept peeing in my shoes!! And walking in our house like he owned the place! But I think he got the last laugh!
 Well this week kinda hurt my head but I think it will be better this coming week!
 I love you all! Don’t be catty!
 Ua pure ani oe?
 I think I’m retired from my sac cloth race'in days!
I know this Gospel is true!

Elder Moller

No comments:

Post a Comment