Monday, March 23, 2015

Well that was a fun week

Well that was a fun week.

Okay this week! Umm yeah so this week we were able to have an open house with the ward.  Basically we invite our investigators and we walk them through the chapel and the president of the primary talks about what they do and on and on and we move rooms.  It was really fun and our investigators really liked it. 

Then this last Saturday was our baptisms we had two convert baptisms and one primary baptism! It was so great I loved it so much!

Yesterday we had our ward conference and we had over 15 investigators come. I was having a blast talking to all my investigators. And later that night we had a stake choir concert where all the wards sang songs about Easter, and two of our investigators sang with our ward! The things I love about being in the city are all the activities we have!

Today we were able to go on a hike! It was so beautiful, we hiked up to a waterfall and we crossed rivers and ate fruit, found massive eels, and I didn’t even fall once!

So basically this week was a success!

Tonight I’m going to make some hot chocolate from this massive chocolate bean I got in the wilderness.  I’m going to feel a little bit like an Oompa Loompa.  If you don’t hear about it it’s because it didn’t turn out.
I am happy we were able to help some of our investigators to baptism and please pray for our baptism this Saturday! 

 I love you all so much and I am grateful for the example you all have given me throughout my life! I am grateful for this work, and the blessings and happiness I have each day because of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment