Monday, March 30, 2015

Almost Easter

Almost Easter

This week was good.  We had our Baptism, where I played interlude soooooo  that happened. But it was great! We have some more coming up after conference! 

This week was full of everything.  I don’t know If I have mentioned it but we do English classes for the community, but I love it.  But what I don’t like is the paper the city gave us to use.  The missionaries run into so many problems.  I had to teach the difference between a.m. and p.m.  They asked me what it meant, I just told them it was too complicated, to cover up the fact that I don’t really remember! And don’t ask me to translate the word "hang out".  But the best part is teaching it with sister Marrett with her Australian accent, we confuse everyone! But anyway this week was good I will send pictures of the baptism next week because this computer will not accept my usb card!! 

I love you all and enjoy conference with me!!

The word of the prophets is the word of God!!
I love you all and I know that this church is true!

I know that God knows and loves each one of his children!
When you take time to look you can see his love in everything!
Take time to look this week!
Because Jesus lives! Everything is possible!

I know He rose the third day.

Elder Moller

No comments:

Post a Comment