Monday, March 9, 2015

Little time


My family and friends! I don’t have a whole lot of time this week but this week was good.  We are having some baptisms fixed for the end of the month! We are seeing a lot of miracles! But everything is well! I will send some pictures next week of my sector! It’s not like my old area hahaha! But I love it! I know this Gospel is true! I know that God lives and that we are his Children! These are the little things that make all the difference in this life! Have a good week my friends! Know I love you all and I pray for all of you! 

You’re all the best
Elder Moller

And a little more from his email to Papa Moller

•  I’m mostly always in the car (no bike) unless we do a split.
•  There is a food here I love.  They cut raw fish and mix it with either coconut milk or vinegar and they mix in cucumbers tomatoes and ginger yumm yumm its so good we will eat a lot of it when we come back.
•  Most people speak the 2 languages! (French & Tahitian) 
•  I speak in church maybe once every two or three months.
•  Normally we teach our investigator class but not in this ward! 
•  The only food I don’t like eating in choumein I don’t know how to spell that! I have eaten way too much Chow Mien! I’m never eating it again hahahah!!


No comments:

Post a Comment