My family and friends! I don’t have a whole lot of time this week but this week was good. We are having some baptisms fixed for the end of the month! We are seeing a lot of miracles! But everything is well! I will send some pictures next week of my sector! It’s not like my old area hahaha! But I love it! I know this Gospel is true! I know that God lives and that we are his Children! These are the little things that make all the difference in this life! Have a good week my friends! Know I love you all and I pray for all of you!
You’re all the best
And a little more from his email to Papa Moller
• I’m mostly always in the car (no bike) unless we do a split.
• There is a food here I love. They cut raw fish and mix it with either coconut milk or vinegar and they mix in cucumbers tomatoes and ginger yumm yumm its so good we will eat a lot of it when we come back.
• Most people speak the 2 languages! (French & Tahitian)
• I speak in church maybe once every two or three months.
• Normally we teach our investigator class but not in this ward!
• The only food I don’t like eating in choumein I don’t know how to spell that! I have eaten way too much Chow Mien! I’m never eating it again hahahah!!