Monday, February 2, 2015

It's Now February

It’s Now February

This week was so great.  We had a huge meeting last week in our ward and we asked the members to come with us for our lessons.  So this week we were in such a rush going to lesson to lesson with different members, but it was so great! The Spirit is so strong when a member is there.  

I regret not going out that much before my mission, and when I say not much, I mean ever! I was so scared hahaha, but it’s not that scary when the Spirit is there.  It’s like a really really high water slide.  You think it is way to scary and you will never do it, but if you try it you see that it is really fun.  And the best part is in missionary work you don’t get waterslide wedgies! So it’s a win win! So I would like to tell everyone that it will change your life! 

Also, this week we rode our bikes and I fell in the mud a little and chased puppies and ate fish.  Basically I’m trying to say that this week has been exactly the same! The work is good, the sun is good and I am good.  Thank you for all the prayers and love!

I love you all so much! I gave two years to serve my Heavenly Father and my massive family here on earth.  I realized this week, that all we want in our life is a happy family! That’s why I’m here to help families be happy now and forever!  Love you all.

If you’re not happy be happy! It’s a choice, a choice my mother taught me to recognize!  So chose it.  It’s the difference between just enduring the walk of life or enjoying the adventure God gave us!

Have a good week!

Elder Moller

No comments:

Post a Comment