Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sunburn.....again

Sunburn ….Again.
Hello, sorry I’m a little later than usual.  It’s hard to get to a computer when you are on a different island. But I’m here! This week was great.  We were able to do a questionnaire/sondage with all of our ward.  So me and my companion and the ward split up to go do a massive contacting day! It was awesome. The members can do so much for us! And we got a ton of contacts! Also this week we had a wedding! With a couple that we have been teaching since I got here! There was so much food and so many investigators! It was so fun, we’re on plan for her baptism this Saturday! Also I got my Christmas package! Thank you family! And of course we had another activity! We went to a little island to play beach volleyball with all the missionaries in the zone! It was the best! I love private island volleyball games in the rain.  Best p-day activity ever! 
Have fun this week.  Remember the importance of members in this work! It’s not hard!
I love you all so much, find joy in the small things! The big things don’t come around to often!
Have a good week!

Elder Moller

No comments:

Post a Comment