Monday, February 16, 2015

Leaving Paradise

Leaving Paradise

As I am sitting in our little office at the church eating the baby food that I bought, thinking it would be like apple sauce, but really tasting like sour plums, but eating it anyway because it was expensive, I have a ton running though my head, of all that happened this week!

As you probably could tell by the heading, I’m getting shipped off! Back from where I came, Tahiti. I’m heading to Fa'a'a. If you’re wondering, it’s right next to Puna'auia, my old zone and it borders Papeete! And the ward is Pamatai.  To be honest I’m super sad to leave here but I have always liked it in the city, so it’s all good! 

But this week was so great we had two baptisms, Vaihere and her son Vaiarii! The spirit was so strong, and I was happy to leave this sector so much better than when I found it! Also today we were able to fix another baptism for this month with another investigator Tera, and with her Bridgette and Taimarii. My companion should be pretty busy these next few weeks!! But I’m so happy with the work we were able to do here at Tahaa! 

So I’ll be heading off Wednesday, by cars, boats and planes! Ask me if I’m done packing because I do not want to admit that its me going! I’ve learned so much here and If it were up to be I would stay but I’m not here for me, and there is someone who I can help in the big/little city of Fa'a'a! Ill never forget these people! This Island! And all the experiences that continue to shape who I am today! 

Tahaa, Island of Vanilla, crabs, bike problems, and so much rain!! Ill be back! And when I come back I’m not buying this nasty baby food again, doesn’t taste anything like applesauce!

Love you all; pray for me as I pray for you!

Oh and my next companion, another Frenchman.
Elder Doit.

Love you all!!

Elder Moller

No comments:

Post a Comment