Monday, February 23, 2015

into The Big City

Into the Big City

Well I made it in one piece! Said my goodbyes to my little island family.  Got on the plane and flew to Tahiti.  So I serve in Faaa at Pamatai its pretty legit, but I miss the ocean and the view, but its good here because we got our 4x4 and a big house with a bathroom door and everything! And hot water! Oh it’s so nice! So this area is just right in the middle of roads and cars and city but I really like the ward they’re really sweet! My old mission president lives in this ward so that’s cool too! I don’t know what else to say.  I haven’t even taken any pictures this week because there is nothing to take a picture of, maybe next week! But I was happy to be able to fix a baptism just before I left! So now we will see how it goes here! Wish me luck, there’s a lot of work to do! Sorry I don’t have a ton of time this week but I’ll talk to you all next week, I love you all so much!

Elder Moller

No comments:

Post a Comment