Monday, January 5, 2015

It's 2015

Hello my family and my friends, happy New Year!

So this week was good we had our ward talent show and ball that we organized, it was great.  Basically Tahitians just all know how to dance and every one is involved! I loved it so much they dances were awesome and the food was so good!

And of course this week was the week my companion got the chickengunya sickness and so we spent a lot of time at home poor little guy today he has spots everywhere! Normally by tomorrow he will be walking like a grandma because his feet hurt, we'll see! 

But also this week we had a culture day where we fire roasted cows and had races to see who could take the insides of the coconut out the fastest! It was really fun! I'll send pictures next week! 

This week I hit my year mark! This time went by so fast! I have learned so much, and I know so far I have converted at least one person to know the truthfulness of our gospel, me. I came to bless other people's lives and you would think the exact opposite has happened! I can testify that there is a joy that you find in the service of others that you can't find anywhere else. If you want to change, if you want a change that will last, it's a day-by-day process! By everything we do! Our lives don't change with the New Year, they change with every new day, every hour, every word or deed. 
If you want to change your life, change the lives of others! If you want to better your life, better someone else's.
I’m just sharing what I have found to be true! That's all I have been doing for the past year!
I love you all so much! Have a good week! And take care.

Elder Moller 

PS
I've decided I don't even like New Years, there just full of drunk people and people saying they're going to change their lives.  Who wants to start a new year drunk anyway and why wait for a new year to change, it doesn’t do anything! Just change right now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment