Monday, October 6, 2014

Conference Weekend

Hello Family and Friends!

This Week was busy, busy, we had our Zone Conference as well as General Conference this last weekend, It was great, I learned so many great things! There were a ton of talks focusing us on the Prophet, Thomas S Monson. How we need to follow and sustain our Prophet and then when the prophet spoke he focused us on Christ! I loved it. Then we had another concert at the temple where we sat and talked with our investigator Emily, she is going to start the lessons with us! But over all this week was great, I loved being to hear the words of the prophet! And I love being able to help in this work, being able to testify that Christ lived and he still lives, that He restored his church on the earth again so we can have the steps that we need to return and live with our Heavenly Father again! I am so happy that I have the happiness this Gospel gives me. I am so happy to have the opportunity to share this message with the people of Tahiti. I’m grateful for our living prophet and I am thankful for all of you!
Have a good week
Vous etes Top!

Elder Moller


Members and investigators at the Temple grounds



That’s not pork (tasted a little ruff)

Our awesome members!

No comments:

Post a Comment