Monday, September 8, 2014

Same old same old

This week was super good, my Companion will be leaving me and my new companion is Elder Beck, He is in the Outer islands right now and doesn't get here untill Wednesday so I'll be doing some work with some members until then. This week we had some awesome lessons with our investigators and some inactives, I made friends with one of our inactives kids, he is about 11 and he made sure to sit by me while we did our lesson occasionally patting me on the back and telling me I was his best friend, So basically it was awesome and I have no idea what I did! umm but I really am loving my area am I am happy to be able to spend some more time with my awesome investigators. We also have six elders living in our house so its pretty crowded having our kitchen doubled for a bedroom but its fun to hear everyones stories of the day. So the exciting news of the week is we had a concert at the temple where we invite our investigators, and within two seconds it was pouring rain! the Tahitians had rain escape instinct! I was amazed how fast things cleared out! But the concert was good I like getting wet in the rain! that's about all this week I love this time I have to be here! I know this message is true I know God loves his children and will do everything he can to help every single one of them! I love you all and I pray for you
Have a good week
Choose the right!
From Tahiti,
Elder Moller

No comments:

Post a Comment