Monday, June 16, 2014

12 weeks

Hello my friends and Family,
So Transfers came! My new Comanion is Elder Calves He is from France and I am really excited to get to serve with him, This week has honestly been a blur with family nights, lessons, and a lot of good-byes on my companions part.
But I have a feeling than my French is going to get a touch up these next few months!

sorry this is so short but
I love what Thomas S. Monson said in General Conference

The call for courage comes constantly to each of us. Every day of our lives courage isneeded—not just for the momentous events but more often as we make decisions orrespond to circumstances around us. Said Scottish poet and novelist Robert LouisStevenson: “Everyday courage has few witnesses. But yours is no less noblebecause no drum beats for you and no crowds shout your name.”
Courage comes in many forms. Wrote the Christian author Charles Swindoll:“Courage is not limited to the battlefield … or bravely catching thief in your house.The real tests of courage are much quieter. They are inner tests, like remaining faithfulwhen no one’s looking, … like standing alone when you’re misunderstood.” I wouldadd that this inner courage also includes doing the right thing even though we maybe afraid, defending our beliefs at the risk of being ridiculed, and maintaining thosebeliefs even when threatened with loss of friends or of social status. He who standssteadfastly for that which is right must risk becoming at times disapproved andunpopular.
I love you all and This was a good reminder for me to have courage in all things because you are never alone, never misunderstood, never forgoten, never lost. Because Chirst is with us, he knows us, he understands us, We are Gods children and he know where we are no matter where we are! I know thats true! and I know he is there for us if we let him be! 
I love you all and I pray for you all, Be Strong and of a good courage
Elder Moller

No comments:

Post a Comment