Monday, September 7, 2015

I Don't Labor That Much on PDay

This week marks two years since I got my mission call! I’ll always remember it because Labor Day made me wait a whole extra day.  Oh well, it was worth the wait!!!
Also this week we had the 100th convert baptism in the stake for 2015! The Faa'a Stake is the Best!!! The church is true! 
 Every morning this week I get a report of everything I do the previous night! I am happy to report that the 24-hour a day lessons are still going strong! Last night my companion saw me sitting up in my bed just blabbling as if I was talking to him, and he says, "are you sure?" and I guess I got mad at him for questioning my blabbing. I think is funny! Other than that everything is going great for the area!
 We are still planning our big open house for the 26th and I really hope I will be there because that is the week of the transfer and I honestly have no idea what’s going to happen!
 This week our ward is having a question answer with Elder Sinjoux (Area 70) for all of our investigators. I am really excited. The Gospel changes lives! I know that this Gospel is true and I know that this is God’s work. I have learned that there are never coincidences, just miracles. And that obedience is worth it every time. I love you all and I pray for you.

Elder Moller

No comments:

Post a Comment