Monday, September 14, 2015

What a Week

So this morning we had a zumba activity with all the missionaries in the zone, taught by an older Tahitian missionary sister in her 50's and oh my goodness. I thought zumba was just like dancing in place.  I have never sweat so much! I now understand why when I told the missionaries that we were doing zumba with Sr. Hauata they just looked at me with big eyes and said "good luck". She knows how to work out! 
 This week was full of excitement as we had multiple meetings with President Bize, and we talked about where I might be going the next transfer which will be here in two weeks! I love my area so much but I am excited to see where I will be finishing my mission.
 Yesterday I was able to go and see the old stake I served in because we went and sang again with about 50 missionaries. I was so happy to see my converts still there and see some of my old investigators now members! And tonight we are going to a park by the beach to have a lesson with about 30 young adults and their friends.  It’s going to be awesome!
 I have come to find out that God has many tools but they're never ready, never perfect, very broken. But that’s all he has.  All God asks is for his tools to have a desire, a desire to work and to be worked. And God will fix his tools, repair the scratches and refine the edges to make his tools fit for the job he has for them.  Making them ready, and making them perfect. God has a work to do and he has many tools. He gets the job done with the tools who trust, who follow, who listen. Out of the many tools available God uses the tools that submit and with them his work gets done. But the tools who don’t do the work, are the tools that don’t get worked on.
I know that God strengthens people when we put our lives in his hands. To do it is not a sacrifice at all but a benefit for you and for everyone that God puts in your life. 
 God will accomplish his work, but God refines you when you let him have you do the work.
 I love this Gospel
I try my best

Zumba changes lives!

I love you all

Elder Moller 

(This is a bit more from Elder Moller that was sent to Dar and I.   – Kelly)
 I had a reunion with president this week and he told me I will be getting transferred in 1-2 weeks, and he showed me a couple of islands "logic" told him to put me on but he hasn’t prayed about it yet so he doesn’t know! Maybe I’ll be helping in a branch presidency, while I train. So many possibilities!!! Maybe I will stay in the big city!

 We also have a ton of baptisms fixed in the ward and we are trying to retain them all.  I am hoping I can see at least on of them before I go.  We have 9 fixed. I hope to have received a call next week but we will see.  I honestly think the calls will come the week after. But I just wanted to let you guys know. It’s actually quite rare for a missionary to stay in a area for 7 months and I will have done it twice now. I’m almost at 100 days left.

Love you

Elder Moller

No comments:

Post a Comment