Monday, August 17, 2015

Whala

It’s getting harder and harder for me to write these emails because there are so many French and Tahitian expressions I want to use, and let’s face the facts my English is not what it used to be. C'est Pas Grave Pa'i. This week was pretty good, we are finally getting out of the weird hole our Baptisms the 25th put us in. This week we found a lot more investigators and were already talking and fixing their baptisms! It’s fun. Also this week we had a reunion at the mission home! And we all ate together after so I was happy! Oh yeah so this last Tuesday I got a call from the mission telling me that I had to give a training to all the new trainers in 5 hours. What! So we had to move our lessons and I had to train a bunch of missionaries on how to train missionaries when I haven’t even trained myself. I feel like I did a good job, but the APs announced that they gave me the training because neither of them have trained and I’m more experienced. What the heck, I got gipped. Also this week we have a new elder with us who has been waiting for his visa for about 2 months to go to Australia. He is from Tahiti and he will leave next week. Elder Garbutt. Today we organized some soccer with multiple zones, we were about 30 missionaries and I got so red, hahah soccer at noon is not a good idea, I’m excited to see all the burned Americans tomorrow at our conference. 
I love being here at Tahiti it has really changed my life! I love serving my God and the Tahitian people. 

D&C 4:2
Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

I love you all so much and I pray for you all!
Faaitotio
Je vous aime!

à la semaine prochaine

Elder Moller

No comments:

Post a Comment