Thursday, May 22, 2014

Better late than never

friends family and everyone In between! happy 170 years of the church in tahiti! woo!

Work was good this week we have been working close with each if our investigators to give them any help that they may need, and the members here are so kind! a little to kind. I have thought this before but Tahitians just like to eat.. a lot. And some days two dinner appointments just kinda happen... I never know how it happens I try at all costs to avoid it! but this week it happened and I was so ready! so we go to the first members house and it is all rice and beans and bread, hearty! so I eat far to much for a half a stomachs worth and I was just thinking that I would eat a little bit for our next dinner. well we go and we get there and they made us a whole American dinner with fried chicken and mashed potatoes and French fries and salad. oh heavenly goodness. it was so good I couldn't help eating to much again, So I am so full and they make me eat another piece of chicken (when they say eat more in Tahitian you eat, and you don't complain) so I was eating this chicken as slow as possible I make sure at least 30 chews a bite. because I knew is I had an empty plate more fried chicken! so I left some chicken and went for the cucumbers in the salad because I could eat a little cucumber and it is supper crunchy so it sounds like a lot of food! so I hoarded the salad why my companion got another massive piece of chicken (Ha should have chewed more!) and I was so done! so I feel a massive brew of beans and chicken and fried broiling in my stomach, and I am ready to spit. then I hear "dessert!" oh dear I have never seen a chocolate pie so big in my life! my companion handed me this plate and oh my gosh I was not risking another piece of pie I at this pie slower than I have ever eaten anything in my life! well I finished it and I was so ready to go my stomach was on revolt! well we get out the door and I say "I am so full I'm going to throw up" haha my companion thought I was kidding! i walked far enough away from our members house and I leaned toward the gutter, it felt like a time bomb (my companion was still thinking I was joking) well the pie came first and I have never felt to good I started laughing I took a few steps and I was ready to go again! it was the most fulfilling experience! we walked some more I was still laughing (my companion was just starting at me, he just says "you have amazing control over that", "you just keep bopping around") I maybe had eight boisterous throw ups, all over my pants and shoes but that didn't stop my laughing, it felt so good! my companion told me he was jealous of me and I was just so relieved! so I learned a valuable lesson I'll try to relate it again well you know because I'm a missionary.  
in life there are many blessing and great opportunity to fill us up! (life is my first meal) but be need to be wise in this life and contently remember the promise of blessings in the life to come! (dinner two) 
because if we make bad choices in this life, what could be blessings in the life to come just turn into throw up all over your shoes, and then you smell like a big stomach ball in your next lesson, and you will be popping life savers in your mouth all night trying to get the smell your of your nose!!
my friends and family enjoy the blessings in this life, and remember god love for you so you don't waste time in this life and miss out In the life to come! 
I promise you that chocolate pie was my worst enemy! and it could have been so good!

I love you all and I will send my love again on Monday! 
be good be happy don't worry I don't have a eating disorder 
love you all
Elder Moller

No comments:

Post a Comment