Monday, July 20, 2015

Stress is good

The baptism was super good this last Saturday!!!!! Heimana Burns was baptized by my old mission president (Sinjoux)/ new member of the Seventy! So it was Awesome! He had been taking the lessons for about 4 years and while we have taught him he quit drinking and we finally helped him make the necessary preparations for him baptism! Now in a year he will be sealed with his wife and son! 

So this Tuesday and Saturday we have some more baptisms! I’m not sure how many yet, but its really stressing me out! I’ll let you all know next week! Also, this week honestly has been one of the most stressful weeks and this next week will be better..... But it’s all fine because these might be some of my last baptisms in this sector we will see! 

I love the work of the Lord, the power of prayer, the miracles that are in my life everyday (Mormon 9:19) I love the change the Gospel brings! You can know the doctrine, the commandments, but it’s only by putting those things into use that you change, and that you receive the blessings that will be a testimony of their truth. I know this Gospel is true because I have put it into use and I have helped others do the same thing. The Gospel is simple and all you have to do to know if it’s true and if it comes from God, is to put it to the test. Go, Do, Ask, Follow, Live. All I have been doing for the last 18 months of my life has been inviting.  Inviting to know the truth and feel the strength it brings. Don’t wait for blessings to start being obedient, be obedient so that the blessings will come. I love the experiences I have had, the love and friendships I have created! I am so thankful for you all and your love and support! Keep praying keep following! 
Faith comes before Freedom.

No really I love you all

Elder Moller

No comments:

Post a Comment