Monday, July 6, 2015

I have a headache

This week was a different week and I don’t know how I feel about it. 
 So it started really good and we were teaching like it wasn’t anyone’s business.  Then my camera just gave up on me just like that, just dead! So that should have been a warning as then one of my ties got wedged in the dryer and the whole machine just like fell apart and started smoking.... And then Elder Warren was ironing his shirt and it started sizzling and he died as well but he didn’t die without a fight.  Elder Warren burned a hole in his shirt.
So there was the start to our week.  Let’s continue. Got yelled at by our scary Jehovah’s Witness investigator over the phone.  But it’s okay because her nephew is going to be baptized.  Had to find out why our house smelled like eggs. And had to drive to the other side of the island in my pickup. For a concert. (By the way I’m the manual master!)  And had to drive to the other other side of the island for a wedding of an old investigator of Elder Warren and I was the biggest third wheel missionary. As they were at the "table of honor" I sat eating sandwiches with a group of old ladies.  It was actually quite nice! I hate the table of honor! 
 So anyway at Sunday during church we had an investigator get up to share her testimony and she told everyone how she is a part of the community of Christ and how she has been taking the lessons with us and how she asked God if the church was true and now she is ready to be baptized because God answered her prayer! Wow! I liked it! Best testimony all day! I hope it touched all of our investigators and members who where there.  I know it did!
 I also learned that the brother of Rosyline and William (who are new converts from my first area) was sent to the hospital and passed away. I taught him a few times and we would play soccer every p day together! So yeah this week was a little crazy and a little nice but all in all I have a headache.
 I am so thankful for the time I have to be in Tahiti, the time I have to share my testimony and to help others receive the same blessings I have enjoyed my entire life. The key to having joy is obedience! No matter the life you are in, no matter what is going around you, if you are in a good standing with God and with yourself there will always be an inner joy that lasts. You can’t choose what’s going on around you, but you can always choose to be happy, maybe not happy about "it", but happy. It’s a choice. And a really good one to make.
 Sorry I don’t have pictures this week, I don’t want to talk about it.
 Still don’t know why our house smelt like eggs
 I only took us off the road in a massive puddle once!
(It was an accident but I totally played it off like I wanted to hit that puddle)
(Elder Warren pooped himself)
 Love you all and thank you all for the love and support you all give me

Elder Moller

No comments:

Post a Comment