Monday, April 27, 2015

Niome got Baptized

We had another Baptism this week!

So Victor (our baptism from last week) baptized his wife Saturday! That has to be one of my favorite moments so far on my mission! 

This week was really great! We had a zone conference with our Mission President where we talked about the importance of the qualities of Christ! And how when you look at His example and everything He did, it might seem impossible to be like Him, but that is what the Gospel is for! It fills in mistakes and strengthens weaknesses. Our goal is to become like Christ, and its Christ who made that goal possible for us.

I feel like in life we have two choices. The bad choice and the hard one. But it’s when we choose the right, even if it’s hard, that improvement and refinement happens. It can’t be easy to become like Christ.  It’s a process of perfection. And it’s amazing to help people start and continue that process in their lives.

Fun fact #1: My old mission president is in my ward, and he is now a Seventy.  He teaches our class for all our investigators each Sunday! So cool! 

Fun fact #2: Cats don’t just pee in sand like I thought, no they pee in shoes!


Have a good week you all
I love you
I love this work
I love my Savior 
He is where Justice, Love, and Mercy meet.

Elder Moller

No comments:

Post a Comment